Important Site Notice


All photographic material has been clicked by me using a Kodak camera mostly (sometimes Samsung Mobile camera has been used in urgency), and the artwork has been performed by me using Photoshop CS3.


Unless specifically mentioned or credited to, all material on Soulberry's Chiaroscuro are copyrighted to me who blogs under the pseudonym of Soulberry.


I am an amateur and do this as a hobby. My point being that you can take taliing pictures with cheap available cameras.


Please take your time to consider an image. I'd appreciate it if you could record your views in the "comments" section. I'll grow from them.


If you wish to use any photograph, kindly leave a request in the comments section and all I request in return is to include a credit and link back to this blog.


If you so desire, you could "Subscribe to this Blog" through your e-mail or "Follow this blog" through your Blogger Dashboard or include in your browser / web feed reader - "Feed this Blog". The utilities to do so are residing in the resourcebox in the grey cellar beneath the images.


Thank you.


Creative Commons License
Soulberry's Chiaroscuro by Soulberry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at sb-chiaroscuro.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://sb-chiaroscuro.blogspot.com/.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.


This site is best viewed at a resolution of 1280 x 960.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Dream Jam

DREAM-JAM

0 comments:

Feed This Blog

Blog Flux Directory

Updates via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

Established December 23rd 2008.

I am an amateur photographer, keep a simple Kodak camera in the glove compartment of my car for Delhi reveals itself unexpectedly, and like to play around with the photos on Photoshop. Sometimes I end up with results that I like.

Slide across this Gradient

Live from the Gallery

Recent Comments widget by ROW

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP