Important Site Notice


All photographic material has been clicked by me using a Kodak camera mostly (sometimes Samsung Mobile camera has been used in urgency), and the artwork has been performed by me using Photoshop CS3.


Unless specifically mentioned or credited to, all material on Soulberry's Chiaroscuro are copyrighted to me who blogs under the pseudonym of Soulberry.


I am an amateur and do this as a hobby. My point being that you can take taliing pictures with cheap available cameras.


Please take your time to consider an image. I'd appreciate it if you could record your views in the "comments" section. I'll grow from them.


If you wish to use any photograph, kindly leave a request in the comments section and all I request in return is to include a credit and link back to this blog.


If you so desire, you could "Subscribe to this Blog" through your e-mail or "Follow this blog" through your Blogger Dashboard or include in your browser / web feed reader - "Feed this Blog". The utilities to do so are residing in the resourcebox in the grey cellar beneath the images.


Thank you.


Creative Commons License
Soulberry's Chiaroscuro by Soulberry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at sb-chiaroscuro.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://sb-chiaroscuro.blogspot.com/.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.


This site is best viewed at a resolution of 1280 x 960.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Delhi - Coexistence of anomalies


coexistence-of-anomalies




To gradient a grey week, I chose colour

10 comments:

Balajhi January 14, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

What colors can do to a photograph is best explained by this. Imagine this in a greyscale, but when in color, it just is COLORFUL.

Soulberry January 16, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Bala, we must have different colours for different moods :)

What struck me about this scene as I drove up to it was the relative discipline of the animal in comparison to the man. The goat uses the zebra crossing (seriously, he's a regular and does it unattended every Thursday I see him there at that time) while the man doesn't care for it.

I said relative because ultimately both are jumping the green light! That's Delhi described for you...plenty of colour and enough shades to drive one crazy! :)

Balajhi January 16, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

I didn't notice that SB. You can, of course understand the goat jumping the green light. Goat is intelligent so takes the zebra crossing, man is overconfident.

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

Lovely goat... am salivating already :)

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

The signal is green and that's what makes it so nice LOL

Amit Kumar Das April 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

The composition of the picture is so good and the colour combination has made it awesome....great post....keep walking!!!

Poshin_david May 19, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Hey,

I never knew you were a photographer......

II'll follow this blog closely as I want to be a journalist when I grow up and photographs are well and truly part of it....

I have a olympus quardate camera but it is quite old and has a single lens.....

Can you teach me some stuff on photography and also photoshop....

Thanks,

Yours Truly,

Poshin

Soulberry September 6, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

Thanks CPD,

I use a very ordinary simple rough and tough camera...a Kodak which is also seen in the header of this blog. I keep it in the glove compartment of my car so that I can whip it out if something catch my eye in that instant. Of course in busy traffic that's often dangerous and I miss many shots because of that.

Photoshop I learnt through the numerous on line tutorials. If you become aware of the various functions available on it, then you can experiment and do new things on your own. The trick is not to overphotoshop an image.

Soulberry September 6, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

Thanks Anorak, and welcome :)

Soulberry September 6, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

Scorpi...even if that goat doesn't end up in a wok, that man walking through a green light reading a newspaper surely will end up in God's own kitchen garden in double quick time!

Feed This Blog

Blog Flux Directory

Updates via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About This Blog

Established December 23rd 2008.

I am an amateur photographer, keep a simple Kodak camera in the glove compartment of my car for Delhi reveals itself unexpectedly, and like to play around with the photos on Photoshop. Sometimes I end up with results that I like.

Slide across this Gradient

Live from the Gallery

Recent Comments widget by ROW

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP